This was the smallest piece I ever created. I really liked this shot of the underside of the stairways overlapping and almost crisscrossing. I enjoyed creating this, and usually I like to add strike of vivacious color like red going through my pieces somewhere. It's a new thing I've been wanting to start. Anyway, I was really pleased with the way the colors came alive. Nobody really pays much attention to the underside of stairs, but I guess that what makes them beautiful. Now, you can see it through my eyes.
Monday, 27 October 2008
On The Flipside Of The Stairwell
This was the smallest piece I ever created. I really liked this shot of the underside of the stairways overlapping and almost crisscrossing. I enjoyed creating this, and usually I like to add strike of vivacious color like red going through my pieces somewhere. It's a new thing I've been wanting to start. Anyway, I was really pleased with the way the colors came alive. Nobody really pays much attention to the underside of stairs, but I guess that what makes them beautiful. Now, you can see it through my eyes.
Labels:
alive,
beautiful,
colorful,
colors,
crisscrossing,
eyes,
flipside,
overlapping,
prismacolor,
red,
stairs,
stairwell,
vivacious
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I think you know how I think that this piece was successful. You continually practice with technique. I'm anxious to see how you apply them towards a formal piece. Even if you don't have a formal piece yet, I'd like to see images of your process.
On another note, thanks for introducing me to postsecret (?). Please post something about this on the main blog.
Post a Comment